At Rescisco Global Ltd, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you are a candidate.
Our contact details
37 Albert Embankment
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
When you apply to work for us or with one of our employers, we will collect and process your personal data. We start by collecting the personal data on your CV (name, email, mobile number, address, education, grades, employment history).
We will do an initial shift of the applications and then some will proceed onto telephone or Skype interviews. If you are successful in this interview, we will pass your application onto the employer, for their review. After this review, you may be invited for an interview.
During the application process, we will review your business social media, such as Linkedin. We will only review your private social media, like Facebook, if you consent for us to do so; this is entirely your choice and no detriment will come to you if you choose not to permit it.
We will request references about you and use this data in our recruitment process.
All of the personal data that we process during the recruitment stage is to assess your suitability as a candidate.
If you are not successful at any point, we will keep your application and any interview notes etc for six months in case of any employment tribunal claims. We will keep your application and interview notes etc on our database in case of any future positions with your consent, for one year. We will refresh this consent every year, just to be sure that you are happy to remain on our database.
If you become an employee, the personal data collected and processed during the recruitment stage will become part of your employment file.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data? How long do we hold your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data. Most of our processing will be with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest in processing your data. When we process your personal data with your consent, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time; when we process your data using legitimate interest, you are able to object to that processing.
We will process the following personal data because you have consented for us to do so:
- all of the personal data on your CV. Your consent for us to process your personal data is the clear affirmative action of submitting your CV.
- if you are not successful and wish for us to hold your application on file, we will do so with your consent and will refresh this consent every year. You have the right withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your personal data unless we have legitimate reason to hold it eg. in case of any employment tribunal claims
- we will only view your personal social media, like Facebook, with your consent
We will process the following personal data because we believe that we have a legitimate interest in doing so:
- we will contact your referees and process their opinions
- the information about you collected and processed during the interview stage. We have a legitimate interest in having an interview process for our candidates.
- viewing of your business social media, like Linkedin, is a legitimate interest of a business
- If you are not successful at this stage, we will hold your application for six months in the unlikely event of any employment tribunal claims. This is a legitimate interest of a business.
You have the right to object to our processing your data using legitimate interest. Please speak to us if you have any concerns.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
- our software providers
- cloud service providers
- potentially ACAS and an Employment Tribunal
- our end employers
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
If your application is not successful, we will hold your application form and all data processed during the recruitment phase for six months under legitimate interest in case of employment tribunal claims. We will hold your application on file for any future positions with your consent and, if you do consent, will hold your file for one year. We will refresh this consent every year to be sure that you are happy for your personal data to remain on our database.
All files are destroyed at the end of their retention periods. If you are a successful candidate, your application becomes part of your HR file.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- if we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- if we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email contact us as most matters can be resolved informally in the first instance.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.