Fair Processing Notice for Website Users
At Rescisco Global Ltd, we respect your personal data. This Fair Processing Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you use our website.
Our contact details
37 Albert Embankment,
What personal data do we collect about you; how do we use that personal data; and what is our legal basis?
When you use our website, we will collect the following personal data about you:
- Name, email, phone and your enquiry via our ‘Upload CV form’.
- IP Address/ MAC address when you use the website
We need your name and contact details in order to answer your enquiry and we process this data with your consent. We need your IP address and MAC address for security reasons and this is a legitimate activity for a business. We will hold your personal data that we collected to answer your enquiry for six weeks after answering you, in case you have additional queries.
We will send you marketing information and newsletters when you consent for us to do so. You have the right to unsubscribe to marketing at any time. If you do choose to unsubscribe, we will keep your name and email address on a suppression list so that we don’t email you again by accident. We will keep you on this suppression list for five year, after which your name and email will be deleted.
Do we use any automated decision making?
We do not use any automated decision making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the following recipients:
- Our software providers.
- Our cloud service providers.
- Our website host, if you contact us via our website.
Do transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data which are:
- To access to your personal data and information about our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data (but we will need to remove information about other people).
- To rectify incorrect personal data that we are processing.
- To request that we erase your personal data if:
- we no longer need it;
- If we are processing your personal data by consent and you withdraw that consent;
- If we no longer have a legitimate ground to process your personal data; or
- we are processing your personal data unlawfully
- To object to our processing if it is by legitimate interest.
- To restrict our processing if it was by legitimate interest.
- To request that your personal data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the processing is carried out automated means.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us as most matters can be resolved informally in the first instance.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.